100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Stephen Elkins
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Elkins is owner and founder of Wonder Kids and Wonder Workshop, a multifaceted Christian media company specializing in...
Stephen Elkins is owner and founder of Wonder Kids and Wonder Workshop, a multifaceted Christian media company specializing in the creation and sale of inspirational juvenile books, audio products, and DVDs.
Stephen has produced recordings featuring Christian personalities Toby Mac, Rebecca St. James, Michael Tait of DC Talk, Steve Green, Max Lucado, Larnelle Harris, and many other notables. His work was nominated for the prestigious Grammy Award in 1999 for producing Roy Clark Sings & Plays Gospel Greats. He also wrote and produced the Joni Eareckson Tada song “The God I Love,” which is the theme song of her current TV and radio shows and used in conjunction with her bestselling book of the same title. Wonder Kids titles produced by Stephen have spent 100 consecutive weeks on the Billboard bestseller charts.
His book 101 Color & Sing Bible Stories was nominated in 2016 for an ECPA award. From January 2010 to the present time, LullaBible, Read-n-See DVD Bible, The Jesus Book, and 100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs have all been on the ECPA and CBA bestseller charts. Steve lives in Nashville with his wife Cindy.
- Publish Date03/01/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)40.32 lb
- Dimensions 8.88(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $13.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.