Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before using any HarperCollins Christian Publishing web site ("Sites"). By accessing or using Sites, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions which shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and HarperCollins Christian Publishing ("HCCP"). You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use the Sites. 1. We Provide Our Sites For Your Convenience Only Our Sites are provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our Sites, we do not warrant or represent that:
- The content is accurate or complete;
- The content is up-to-date or current;
- We have a duty to update any content;
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- The content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- Your access to our Sites will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- May not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- May not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- If You Transmit or Provide Data to Us, It is Non-Confidential