- Regular price
- Sale price
This series is designed for those who know biblical languages. It is written primarily for the pastor and Bible teacher, not for the scholar. That is, the aim is not to review and offer a critique of every possible interpretation that has ever been given to a passage, but to exegete each passage of Scripture succinctly in its grammatical and historical context. Each passage is interpreted in the light of its biblical setting, with a view to grammatical detail, literary context, flow of biblical argument, and historical setting. While the focus will not be on application, it is expected that the authors will offer suggestions as to the direction in which application can flow.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Frank S. Thielman , Clinton E. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) Frank Thielman (PhD, Duke University) is Presbyterian professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, Samford University, in Birmingham, Alabama. He...
Frank Thielman (PhD, Duke University) is Presbyterian professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, Samford University, in Birmingham, Alabama. He is the author of Philippians in the NIV Application Commentary series.
Clinton E. Arnold (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology in LaMirada, California.show more
- Publish Date12/04/2018
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.39 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.63(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $41.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!