- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Frank S. Thielman , Clinton E. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) Frank S. ThielmanFrank Thielman (PhD, Duke University) is Presbyterian professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, Samford University, in Birmingham,... Frank S. Thielman
Frank Thielman (PhD, Duke University) is Presbyterian professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, Samford University, in Birmingham, Alabama. He is the author of Philippians in the NIV Application Commentary series.
Clinton E. Arnold
Clinton E. Arnold (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology in LaMirada, California.show more
- Publish Date10/02/2018
- Series Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.35 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Price $41.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.