Religions A to Z: A Guide to the 100 Most Influential Religious Movements
- Regular price
- Sale price
Religions A to Z® is a complete, easy-to-use handbook of the origins, basic beliefs, and defining features of the world's religions, cults, and sects. Written with the Christian in mind, these profiles provide the reader with the fundamentals of today's religions and how they compare to Christianity.
This will help all Christians-from the new believer to the seasoned pastor-better understand the religions, cults, and sects around them.Read Less
- Contributor(s)James A. Beverley
- About the Contributor(s) James A. Beverley is Associate Director of the Institute for the Study of American Religion in Santa Barbara, California and...
James A. Beverley is Associate Director of the Institute for the Study of American Religion in Santa Barbara, California and a Professor at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto, Canada. He is a contributing editor to Christianity Today magazine, and a frequent contributor to Faith Today and Charisma magazines. He has specialized for twenty years in the study of modern religious movements. He is the author of many books including Holy Laughter & the Toronto Blessing. Jim and Gloria have two adult children.show more
- Publish Date11/15/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.