Grace, Not Perfection Study Guide with DVD: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a busy wife, new mother, business owner, and designer, Emily Ley came to a point when she suddenly realized she couldn’t do it all. She needed to simplify her life, organize her days, and prioritize the priorities. She realized that she had been holding herself to a standard of perfection, when what God was really calling her to do was step into his grace.
In this four-session video-based study, Emily describes the journey that led to her pursuing a simpler life–one that allowed her to breathe, laugh, and grow–and provides ways for others to simplify their lives. She reminds each of us that God abundantly pours out grace on us, and because of this, we can surely extend grace to ourselves. This message is for everyone who has been trying to do it all… only to burn out. Learn to find joy and acceptance in the midst of life’s beautiful messes.
- Let Go of the Perfect Life
- Surrender Control
- Build True Community
- Live in God’s Grace
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Emily Ley
- About the Contributor(s) Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified®, a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women. Emily has been...
Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified®, a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women. Emily has been featured in Forbes, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Glamour, and Good Housekeeping. She has been recognized with numerous awards, including Best New Product at the National Stationery Show as well as Top 10 Designers to Watch by Stationery Trends Magazine. Emily and her team recently collaborated with AT-A-GLANCE® to create gift and planning collections carried in Office Depot, Staples, and Target. Emily is the author of national bestselling books Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy and A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living. Emily lives in Pensacola, Florida, with her husband, Bryan, and their son Brady (8) and twins Tyler and Caroline (4).show more
- Publish Date04/03/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.3 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.