Greek for the Rest of Us Pack: The Essentials of Biblical Greek
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Greek for the Rest of Us Pack contains everything you need to learn the essentials of biblical Greek. Developed by renowned Greek teacher William D. Mounce, this revolutionary crash-course on "Greek for the rest of us" will acquaint you with the fundamentals of the language and deepen your understanding of God's Word. The resources in this pack will teach you how to:
- Read and pronounce Greek words
- Learn the fundamentals of the Greek noun and verb system
- Conduct effective Greek word studies
- Learn the basics of Greek exegesis for biblical interpretation
- Decipher why translations are different
- Read better commentaries
- Be comfortable using reverse and traditional interlinears
- Understand the information displayed by bible software
The Greek for the Rest of Us Pack includes:
- Greek for the Rest of Us. This bestselling textbook is divided into three major sections (Foundational Greek, Church Greek, and Functional Greek), each of which builds on the previous section and takes you to the next level in understanding the essentials of biblical Greek.
- Greek for the Rest of Us Video Lectures. This DVD features 33 chapter-by-chapter video lectures that go through the content of the textbook, which amounts to almost 10 hours of video content.
- Greek for the Rest of Us Laminated Sheet. A quick reference guide to the central concepts in the textbook.
The Greek for the Rest of Us Pack provides a solid foundation for understanding biblical Greek and will help you learn how to use tools that will add muscle to your Bible studies.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William D. Mounce
- About the Contributor(s) William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a...
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.show more
- Publish Date09/26/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Mixed Media Set
- Weight (lbs)1.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.85 lb
- Dimensions 11.38(h) x 8.88(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Price $62.99