The Case for Christmas/The Case for Easter Study Guides with DVD
- Regular price
- Sale price
TWO STUDIES IN ONE!
In The Case for Christmas, Lee Strobel investigates the story of Jesus’ birth and reveals how we can know it is true. He examines the Bible’s claim that Jesus was born of a virgin, some of the “puzzles” we find in the Gospel that don’t seem to match up with the historical record, and the great mystery of the incarnation–how Jesus could be both fully God and fully human. Lee shows how the evidence points to the inescapable conclusion that Jesus was who he said he was: the divine Son of God.
In The Case for Easter, Lee looks at the story of Jesus’ resurrection and reveals how we can know that it actually took place. He explores the “discrepancies” critics have pointed to in the Gospel accounts, looks at the evidence that Jesus’ tomb was truly empty, and shows how the eyewitness accounts of those who saw Jesus alive after the crucifixion are credible. Lee reveals how all the facts point to the conclusion that led him from atheism to Christianity: Jesus was the Son of God who conquered the grave.
This pack contains one The Case for Christmas Study Guide, one The Case for Easter Study Guide, and one DVD case containing both The Case for Christmas and The Case for Easter Video Study.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Bill Butterworth
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Bill Butterworth is a sought-after speaker in venues throughout North America. A highly regarded author, Butterworth has written books on topics ranging from sports to psychology and self-help issues; he's been a columnist, editor, and script writer. He lives with his wife, Kathi, in Newport Beach, California. show more
- Publish Date11/20/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $22.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.