The Daniel Dilemma Study Guide with DVD: How to Stand Firm and Love Well in a Culture of Compromise
- Regular price
- Sale price
As Christians, we have real hope in Jesus that we have been called to share with others. But how we share that hope makes a difference. In a world that rejects everything we believe, we face a dilemma: how do we walk closely with God without caving in to pressure or alienating those we want to reach?
In this six-session video Bible study, Chris Hodges looks at the lives of both Daniel and Jesus, showing how we can stand for our biblical beliefs without being hostile or insulting to others. We can stand up for God's truth in a morally corrupt culture–while still loving others–because the goal is never about winning the argument but about winning hearts. As Jesus demonstrated, when we connect with others before we correct them, we can handle the hard questions without compromising God's grace or truth.
Chris offers fresh insights and practical ideas to encourage Christians struggling with their cultural reality to hold God's standards high and to keep his grace deep–just as Jesus did, and just as his followers today are called to do.
The Daniel Dilemma Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- In the World but Not of It
- Identity Theft
- You Are What You Worship
- Who's the Boss?
- Divided, Distracted, and Disturbed
- What the World Needs Now
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris Hodges
- About the Contributor(s) Chris Hodges is the founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands. Under his leadership, Church of the Highlands...
Chris Hodges is the founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands. Under his leadership, Church of the Highlands has launched campuses all across the state of Alabama and has grown to more than 60,000 people attending weekly. He also cofounded the Association of Related Churches, launched a coaching network called GROW, and serves as chancellor of Highlands College, an accredited ministry training college. Chris and his wife, Tammy, have five children and five grandchildren and live in Birmingham, Alabama.show more
- Publish Date11/21/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.79 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $23.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.