Made to Crave Action Plan Participant's Guide with DVD: Your Journey to Healthy Living
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group bible study, Lysa Terkuerst’s follow-up to the New York Times bestseller, Made to Crave, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the Made to Crave book and small group study.
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs… don’t eat carbs. Eat fish… don’t eat fish. Pay attention to calories… don’t pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan. It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. You’ll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine – all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
This curriculum will help women who found their “want to” by participating in the Made to Crave study master the “how to” of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
- TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps (27:00)
- EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber (26:00)
- EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories (30:00)
- MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies (29:00)
- PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan (24:00)
- MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance (25:00)
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst , Ski Chilton
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Floyd H. "Ski" Chilton, Ph.D., has served on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, where he is currently a professor of physiology and pharmacology. He has authored more than 130 scientific articles and book chapters, and holds over twenty issued patents. He lives in Winston-Salem, N.C., and is the father of four children.
- Publish Date12/15/2011
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.39 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.19