Living Well, Spending Less / Unstuffed Study Guide with DVDs: Eight Weeks to Redefining the Good Life and Living It
- Regular price
- Sale price
Always wanting more and ending up having too much is not the Good Life God intended.
The Good Life is one defined not by what we have but by who we are. If you feel stressed out or overwhelmed, these two companion studies will help you discover the way to a life rich in faith, family, friends—and a budget that balances with space to breathe. Take back your life from the stuff that is weighing you down!
Living Well Spending Less
Do you define the Good Life by what you have, or by who you are? Do you feel stressed out and overwhelmed, wondering how to attain the life you really want, all while keeping within a budget that gives you space to breathe? Inthis four-session video Bible study, Ruth Soukup explores the two sides of the cure for overindulgence and the chaotic life it creates. First, in living well, Ruth helps us redefine the good life. We may be overspending and overconsuming to try to experience the good life, when what we actually need to do is change the desires of our heart. The other side of the cure is spending less by developing good habits of living on a budget, saving on groceries, and keeping a clean and de-cluttered home.
Have you ever felt that your life—and your household—is spiraling out of control? Clutter spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere you look? In her second four-session video Bible study, Ruth continues the process of freeing us from being overwhelmed by a life filled with too much – too many things and too much activity. Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in. Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy. And begin to cultivate real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh you down.
Living Well Spending Less sessions include:
- What Is the Good Life? (15:00)
- Finding Your Sweet Spot (17:30)
- Develop Good Habits (13:00)
- Less Stuff Equals More Joy (16:30)
Unstuffed sessions include:
- Home (14:00)
- Mind (14:00)
- Soul (20:00)
- Unstuffed for Good (22:00)
This pack contains one study guide and two DVDs.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Soukup
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they...
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they love. Through her top-ranked Do It Scared® podcast and her popular blog, Living Well Spending Less, she provides easy-to-follow guidance for following your dreams and reaching your goals. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, as well as the author of five bestselling books. Her practical advice has been featured all over, including in Women’s Day, Entrepreneur, Family Circle and Fox News. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.show more
- Publish Date11/27/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.95 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.