Santa Biblia RVR77 - Colores de fe: Promesas y consejos de Dios para una vida victoriosa
- Regular price
- Sale price
SPANISH ORIGINAL: Over 1,600 passages are color-coded on important faith themes. Highlighted in full-color, this Bible is simple for all to read and understand.
All topics and promises are arranged by color, to highlight the theme of salvation and how to put God’s word into practice in our daily faith walk. The topics/colors are: Gold: God; Navy: Sin, evil; Red: Jesus; Orange: washed clean from sin, new life; Green: growth in your new life as a Christian and Faith Walk, hope; Blue: Prayer, Praise and Thanksgiving; Purple: Heaven. 64 pages in the beginning of the Bible explain the color system as well as offer expanded study help features.
Using a large, readable 10 points font, bold in-text subject headings, full of bright colors, and the never-ending truth of God’s Good News, this Bible is an exciting new way to study God’s Word for everybody.
- RVR77 Text
- Stamped hard cover (and imitation leather)
- 1600 passages with full color highlights
- Single column format for easy reading
- 10 points font size
- 64 pages of information about the Bible, the color codes, and how to use it
- Table of weights and measurements
- Reading plan
- Dedication pages
- Contributor(s)RVR 1977 Reina Valera 1977
- Publish Date07/11/2017
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)2.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.19 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Font Size 10 Pointspt
- Price $24.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.