You Are Free Study Guide with DVD: Be Who You Already Are
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study, Rebekah Lyons explores why we all want to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what we were made for. Yet many of us believe that “calling” feels like something held for the exclusive few. Rebekah’s heart is to dismantle that idea, to remind each and every one of us that God has plans for something specific if we have ears to hear the still small voice of a Father that beckons.
What if we pressed into finding our truest selves hidden below the surface?
Rebekah has traveled the country sharing with vulnerability her own pain and struggles to hear God and follow Him. “I have prayed with hands laid for healing and deliverance on women considering suicide, experiencing trauma, fighting cancer, holding off divorce, overcoming addiction and more. These are women, battle weary and wounded saying, “I’m done with the life I’ve created. I hunger for all that God promises. I want to expect more from a passionate and relentless God. I cannot continue to operate from a place of wounding. Please set me free.”
But there is risk in this journey. We cannot get ahead of ourselves and just end up with a prettier version of striving. Rebekah reminds viewers that without healing from God along the way we can be pulled back into a place of wounding and bondage. But abiding in God’s presence will bring us answers and inform and sustain our calling.
Rebekah’s voice is a vulnerable, prophetic call for women to become who they’ve already been designed to be. She is answering the questions women are asking. Listen to hear how we truly run free.
This pack contains one softcover book and one DVD in Amaray case.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rebekah Lyons
- About the Contributor(s) Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal,...
Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression—and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher’s Weekly Starred Review, and more.show more
- Publish Date03/07/2017
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.25 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.13(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $23.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.