Preaching God's Word: A Hands-On Approach to Preparing, Developing, and Delivering the Sermon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Terry G. Carter , J. Scott Duvall , J. Daniel Hays
- About the Contributor(s) Terry G. Carter (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is chair of the department of Christian ministries and holder of the...
Terry G. Carter (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is chair of the department of Christian ministries and holder of the W.O. Vaught Chair in the Pruet School of Christian Studies at Ouachita Baptist University. He teaches homiletics, pastoral ministry, Christian history, evangelism and church growth, missions, and survey of the Bible. He is author of The Journal and Selected Letters of William Carey.
J. Scott Duvall (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the coauthor with George H. Guthrie of Biblical Greek Exegesis: A Graded Approach to Learning Intermediate and Advanced Greek and with Terry G. Carter and J. Daniel Hays of the textbook Preaching God's Word: A Hands on Approach to Preparing, Developing and Delivering the Sermon.
- From Every People and Nation, and he has coauthored Grasping God's Word; Preaching God's Word; Journey into God’s Word; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; Iraq: Babylon of the End Times?; Apocalypse; and The Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy. He teaches adult Sunday school at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and preaches frequently throughout the nation.
- Publish Date08/25/2005
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.11 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 7.63(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $23.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.