Genesis Financial Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Chad Durniak
- About the Contributor(s) Chad has been providing biblical financial counsel to people and organizations for over ten years. He is the Founder of...
Chad has been providing biblical financial counsel to people and organizations for over ten years. He is the Founder of Alpha Strategies Group, a nonprofit collaboration of Christ centered financial ministries set on shifting the culture of a community towards God’s kingdom. He received a BSBA in Finance from Shippensburg University and owned an insurance and financial services agency for 12 years. He lives in Hershey, PA with his wife Ashley and two daughters. Chad is an avid cyclist and cook.show more
- Publish Date09/25/2018
- PublisherElm Hill
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.59 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.59 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.