Generous Living: Finding Contentment Through Giving
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ron Blue , Jodie Berndt
- About the Contributor(s) Ron Blue is founder and president of Ronald Blue Co., which offers financial and investment counsel, estate and retirement planning,...Ron Blue is founder and president of Ronald Blue Co., which offers financial and investment counsel, estate and retirement planning, tax business services, and assistance with charitable giving strategies, wealth transference, and related areas. He is author of nine books, including Generous Living, Master Your Money, and Taming the Money Monster.
Jodie Berndt has written nine books, including the bestselling Praying the Scriptures series for Children, Teens, and Adult Children. A speaker and Bible teacher, Jodie has been featured on programs like Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, and a host of popular podcasts, and she has written for media outlets such as Fox News, Club31Women, and the Proverbs 31 Daily Devotional. She and her husband, Robbie, have four adult children and they live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Find Jodie’s blogs, videos, and printable prayer resources at jodieberndt.com or follow her on Instagram @jodie_berndt.show more
- Publish Date08/28/1997
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.47 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.91 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.