Zondervan Practical Ministry Guides Collection: Complete 7-Volume Set: Resources for Serving in the Church
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Zondervan Practical Ministry Guides Collection: Complete 7-Volume Set provides pastors, ministry leaders, and church workers with simple, practical insights for serving in today’s churches.
Written by experienced pastors and church workers, these easy-to-read, to-the-point booklets address the fundamentals of different ministries as practiced effectively in real life. Readers will find biblical insight and wise, field-tested advice you can apply today, as well as discussion questions to help you think through and integrate what you read.
The Zondervan Practical Ministry Guides Collection contains:
- Serving as a Church Greeter
- Serving as a Church Usher
- Serving by Safeguarding Your Church
- Serving in Church Visitation
- Serving in Your Church Music Ministry
- Serving in Your Church Nursery
- Serving in Your Church Prayer Ministry
- Contributor(s)Randall D. Engle , Chuck Lawless , Leslie Parrott , Julia A. Spohrer , Jerry M. Stubblefield , Robert H. Welch , Paul E. Engle
- About the Contributor(s) Rev. Randall D Engle is Sr. Pastor and Director of Music at the North Hills Christian Reformed Church of Troy,...Rev. Randall D Engle is Sr. Pastor and Director of Music at the North Hills Christian Reformed Church of Troy, MI, and is working on a PhD at the University of Wales.
Chuck Lawless is professor and senior associate dean of the Billy Graham School of Missions, Evangelism and Church Growth at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He has served as a pastor for almost twenty years, and is the author of Spiritual Warfare: Biblical Truth for Victory, Discipled Warriors: Healthy Churches Winning Spiritual Warfare, Making Disciples through Mentoring, Serving in Your Church's Prayer Ministry, and Eating the Elephant. Dr. Lawless speaks extensively around the country.
Dr. Leslie Parrott is a marriage and family therapist and co-director with her husband, Dr. Les Parrott, of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. She is the author of First Drop of Rain and God Made You Nose to Toes, and coauthor with her husband of several bestselling books, including the Gold Medallion Award-winner Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Leslie is a columnist for Today's Christian Woman and has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, CNN, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Leslie lives in Seattle with her husband and their two sons. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
Dr. Robert Welch serves at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary as Chair of the Christian Education Division.
Paul E. Engle, series editor for Counterpoints Church Life, is an ordained minister who served for twenty-two years in pastoral ministry in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan. He is an adjunct teacher in several seminaries in this country and internationally. He serves as associate publisher and executive editor in the Church, Academic, and Ministry Resources team at Zondervan. He and his wife Margie, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. show more
- Publish Date08/23/2016
- Format Softcover Set
- Weight (lbs)1.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.66 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $32.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.