NRSV, The Guidebook, Hardcover: The NRSV Student Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
Designed for students who want to know what's really in the Bible and how to live it out
The Guidebook: The NRSV Student Bible is packed with relevant features to address the real questions you have, honestly and head-on. Whether you're searching for answers, a follower of Jesus, or somewhere in between, this Bible will help you find your place in the story of God— a story that changes everything. Many teen Bibles distract readers with superficial content and spoon-fed answers, but The Guidebook: The NRSV Student Bible engages students who want to know what’s really in the Bible and how to live it out. Edited specifically for mainline and progressive evangelical churches, The Guidebook has the potential to inspire a new generation of leaders.
- The text of the New Revised Standard Version (Protestant canon), vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Over 700 articles
- Study it! Background information on people, traditions, and cultures put difficult passages in context
- Connect it! True stories of people and organizations engaged in the fight against injustice illustrate how the Bible’s message is changing the world
- Pray it! Helpful tips on how to use the Bible for prayer will jump start conversations with God
- Live it! Apply God’s Word to real-life situations with personal reflection questions and practical exercises
- Introductions to all the books of the Bible and each major section of Scripture
- Timeline and overview of biblical history
- Tips for praying with the Bible
- Guidance for memorizing and interpreting Scripture
- Indexes for referencing important people, events, Jesus’s teachings, and life issues
- A glossary of terms and concordance for finding key verses
- Full-color maps and charts
- 16 Page full-color map insert
- Publish Date10/09/2012
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.16 lb
- Dimensions 9.6(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $23.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.