NRSV, XL Edition with the Apocrypha, Bonded Leather, Burgundy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Combines the latest trends in design with a larger print size for easy reading
The NRSV Bible, XL Edition with Apocrypha pairs beautiful styling with a wonderful reading experience. This special easy-to-read edition offers a large print setting and a unique square shape, making this NRSV Bible easy for people of all ages to read. This edition also includes the Apocryphal and Deuterocanonical books of Scripture.
The New Revised Standard Version is recognized in scholarly circles as the most accurate translation into English of the original Hebrew and Greek texts. In the tradition of its predecessors, the King James Version and the Revised Standard Version, the NRSV was designed to be the “standard” version for English-speaking people across all denominations, which in many ways it has become.
- The text of the New Revised Standard Version (Protestant canon), vetted by an ecumenical pool of Christian academics and renowned for its beautiful balance of scholarship and readability
- Concordance index to help people find key passages
- Craft-sewn binding for added strength and long life
- Craft-made Amalfi cover with imported Bible paper
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
- Bonded leather cover lays flat when open
- Publish Date06/01/2010
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.93 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 8.0(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Price $26.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.