NKJV, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, Large Print, Hardcover: Large Print Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Now available in a Large Print edition, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible delivers Stanley's cherished values to benefit every Christian in life's pursuits. With more than 475,000 in print, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible communicates the life principles Dr. Stanley has gleaned from the Word through his years of Bible teaching and pastoral ministry. The result is a Bible overflowing with practical articles, notes, and sidebars that help readers understand what the Bible has to say about life’s most important questions.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight essential teachings
- What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight
- Answers to Life's Questions equip you to face daily challenges
- Crystal-clear 11-point type
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
The New King James Version - More than 60 million copies sold in 30 yearsRead Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.
- Publish Date08/04/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.09 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.8(d) inches
- Font Size 11pt
- Price $41.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.