NIV, KJV, Parallel Bible, Large Print, Leathersoft, Navy/Tan: The World's Two Most Popular Bible Translations Together
- Regular price
- Sale price
The world’s two most popular Bible translations together in one Bible
With a special introduction from beloved pastors Charles Stanley and Andy Stanley, this NIV/KJV Parallel Bible offers you a unique way to read the Bible. Combining the bestselling modern English Bible translation—the New International Version—alongside the treasured King James Version in one convenient place, this parallel Bible makes it easy to compare the two translations. This side-by-side Bible makes it easy for you to gain inspiration from the distinctive nuances of each translation. Because of its unique layout, this Bible is an excellent resource for students, pastors, and Bible readers of any age.
- New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages
- King James Version is a classic Bible translation that has been loved by Christians throughout the centuries for its beauty, trustworthiness, and timeless expression of God’s word
- Foreword from one of America’s best known and beloved Bible teachers, Charles Stanley and his son, pastor and communicator, Andy Stanley
- Double-column format that allows both translations to be side-by-side on each page
- Concise concordances
- Ribbon marker
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 10-point type size
- Publish Date04/19/2011
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.2 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.3(w) x 2.25(d) inches
- Font Size 10pt
- Price $55.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.