NIV, Couples' Devotional Bible, Hardcover
- Regular price
- Sale price
Build a Biblical Foundation for Your Marriage
With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God’s Word. The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, step parenting, forgiveness, and more. Because this devotional Bible was developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions include tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a “Let’s Talk” section that promotes application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index
- List of contributors
- 8.5-point type size
- Publish Date03/20/2012
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.29 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5pt
- Price $24.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.