Read with Me Bible, NIrV: NIrV Bible Storybook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Perfect for early readers ages 4-8, the bestselling Read with Me Bible, NIrV uses easy to read text from the New International Reader’s Version with vibrant and humorous art by Dennis Jones, and it includes 106 Bibles stories from the Old and New Testament.
The Read with Me Bible, NIrV: Children love it. Parents trust it. Children will love reading it with you or to you as you instill a love of God’s Word in their hearts. Easy to read and easy to understand, the Read with Me Bible, NIrV will quickly become your child’s favorite Bible, as it has for thousands and thousands of other children.
The Read with Me Bible, NIrV:
- Is action-packed with full-color art by Dennis Jones
- Contains both Old and New Testament sections
- Brings 106 best-loved Bible stories to life
- Is based on the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV)
- Uses simpler words and shorter sentences making the text easy to read and understand
- Contributor(s)Dennis Jones
- About the Contributor(s) Dennis Jones loves to draw. His artwork can be seen in books, magazines, games, toys and Sunday school curriculum. He’s...
Dennis Jones loves to draw. His artwork can be seen in books, magazines, games, toys and Sunday school curriculum. He’s illustrated several children’s products including the Read with Me Bible and the NIrV Super Heroes Bible. Dennis lives in Indiana with his wife Karen and has two grown sons.show more
- Publish Date03/13/2000
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.81 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.2 lb
- Dimensions 7.8(h) x 6.63(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.