NASB, Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition, Hardcover
- Regular price
- Sale price
What does God’s Word mean for my life today?
One of today's bestselling study Bibles, the NASB Life Application Study Bible has over 10,000 application notes to help you understand the message of Scripture and apply it to your life in practical ways. Verse-by-verse commentary sheds light on the stories and and teachings of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. Learn from the stories of major Bible characters by exploring their strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments, and mistakes. Hear and respond to the truths of Scripture through overviews, outlines, and time lines and the beginning of each book, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts and diagrams.
With all these study tools and more, the NASB Life Application Study Bible, Second Edition, will help you discover how God's Word applies to your life today.
- Complete text of today's most accurate word-for-word translation, the 1995 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- Over 10,000 in-text application notes
- Over 100 character profiles
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Book introductions
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams
- Subject index for notes, maps, profiles and more
- Side-column reference system
- Single-column format
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point type size
- Contributor(s)Ronald A. Beers
- Publish Date04/25/2000
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.71 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.72 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.63(w) x 2.17(d) inches
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $27.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!