NASB, Classic Reference Bible, Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter Edition: The Perfect Choice for Word-for-Word Study of the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
A handy Classic Reference Bible in the dignified New American Standard Bible text
Filled with the features that increase understanding with every use, the NASB Classic Reference Bible includes center-column references that unlock the depth of Scripture. Maps and in-text charts offer added insight while you read and the exclusive NASB concordance makes locating passages easy. This complete reference Bible uses today's most literal word-for-word translation of the Bible text, the New American Standard Bible (1995).
- Complete text of the updated New American Standard Bible (NASB), today's most literal word-for-word translation
- Center-column references
- Maps and in-text charts for added insight
- Introductions and outlines for every book of the Bible
- Exclusive NASB Concordance
- Easy-to-read typeface and verse-by-verse format with paragraph markers
- Presentation and Family Record pages for a lasting remembrance of significant events
- 8-page, full-color map section that accurately locates hundreds of important places in the Bible
- Words of Christ in red
- Bonded leather cover lays flat when open
- 8.7-point type size
- Publish Date04/08/1999
- Format Bonded Leather
- Weight (lbs)1.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Font Size 8.7pt
- Price $27.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.