Six Hours One Friday: Living in the Power of the Cross
- Regular price
- Sale price
Does life feel futile? Doesn't have to.
Do some of your failures seem fatal? They aren't.
And your death. Does the grave appear to be the final stop? According to Christ, your death is just the start of the something great.
There is a truth greater than all the losses and sorrows of life. And it can be discovered in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
In Six Hours One Friday, Max Lucado delves into the meaning of Jesus' last hours on the cross. Through his death, your life has purpose and meaning. You are forgiven and loved by a Savior who died for you. And an empty tomb proclaims that death does not have the final word.
"Peace where there should be pain. Confidence in the midst of crisis. Hope defying despair. Does death have the last word? I can see Jesus wink as he gives the answer, Not on your life."
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date01/01/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.