The Berenstain Bears and the Biggest Brag
- Regular price
- Sale price
Brother and Sister Bear both like to be the best—the best soccer player, the best student, the best artist. But when Gramps overhears the cubs bickering about who can see the most unusual cloud formations he puts a stop to the arguing. Being proud of a special talent from God is one thing, but bragging about it is foolish.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Berenstain
- About the Contributor(s) Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work...
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.show more
- Publish Date12/23/2014
- Series Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story
- Format Saddle Stitch
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.69 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $2.79
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!