I Declare War Study Guide with DVD: Four Keys to Winning the Battle with Yourself
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you recognize it or not, you’re at war with yourself. There’s anxiety. Selfishness. Self-sabotaging tendencies. Narcissism. The black dog of depression. There is a war raging within you. But all is not lost. You can win . . . if you choose to engage.
In this five-session video Bible study, Levi Lusko shows how you can fight this battle by declaring war on your thoughts, your words, and your actions. Levi candidly shares about his struggles with moodiness, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and night terrors to show how you–with the help of the Holy Spirit–can achieve victory by . . .
- filling your heart with truth and making it inhospitable to anxiety
- overcoming bad behaviors to claim the victory God has for you
- learning to think right so you can live right
It’s time to stop being your own worst enemy. It’s time to declare war and become the person, the spouse, the parent, and the leader whom God intended you to be.
- It’s Time to Declare War
- Declaring War on Your Thoughts
- Declaring War on Your Words
- Declaring War on Your Actions
- Your Secret Weapon in the Battle
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Levi Lusko
- About the Contributor(s) Levi Lusko is the founder and lead pastor of Fresh Life Church located in Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, and Utah. He is...
Levi Lusko is the founder and lead pastor of Fresh Life Church located in Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, and Utah. He is the bestselling author of Through the Eyes of a Lion, Swipe Right, and I Declare War. Levi also travels the world speaking about Jesus. He and his wife, Jennie, have one son, Lennox, and four daughters: Alivia, Daisy, Clover, and Lenya, who is in heaven.show more
- Publish Date11/13/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.75 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99