Make Your Move Video Study: Finding Unshakable Confidence Despite Your Fears and Failures
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell encourages women to leave behind all the unnecessary insecurity this world induces and find confidence in God alone. Lynn demonstrates the practical life application of lessons learned from six stories in the Bible of women who set their confidence in God. She teaches today’s woman how to step out of her comfort zone to gain unwavering confidence—in all circumstances.
God has more for you; more joy, more love, more life. Then why can’t you seem to move toward all that He has for you. Each time you take a step forward, your momentum stops mid-step. Feeling fearful, forgotten and like a failure, you just can’t seem to move forward.
Delve into six stories in the Bible of not-so-well-known women who found themselves wanting more, needing more, and who uncover the faith to get it. Out of her own desire to get all that God has for her and slamming up against life’s obstacles in getting there, Lynn shares her own journey of finding unshakable confidence in our unshakable God.
In this six-session study, Lynn will help you:
- Intentionally build your confidence on the one thing that cannot be taken from you.
- Recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
- Position yourself to not lose your poise—even in the worst circumstances.
- Identify and address the fears that keep you stuck with practical steps to walk in your calling with confidence.
Designed for use with Make Your Move Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lynn Cowell
- About the Contributor(s) Lynn Cowell is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaking team, speaking to pre-teens, teens, multi-generational and women’s conferences...
Lynn Cowell is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaking team, speaking to pre-teens, teens, multi-generational and women’s conferences and retreats on a regular basis. Girls often come up to her saying, "How did you know that's what I was going through?" Hearing direction and guidance on critical issues they face, Lynn encourages them to reach their fullest potential by finding the relationship in Christ they were created them for. For the past 18 years, her ministry has helped thousands of girls and their moms:
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.
- Publish Date11/21/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series InScribed Collection
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.6(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Running Time01:45:00
- Price $20.99