The NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Leathersoft, Black/Tan: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
A classic resource, The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- 125-page concordance, including people and places
- More than 20,000 study notes, charts, maps, outlines, and articles from Dr. John MacArthur
- Overview of Theology
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- 9-point type size
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
MacArthur Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.8 millionRead Less
- Contributor(s)John F. MacArthur
- About the Contributor(s) John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository...
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is Chancellor of the Master’s University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Publish Date10/23/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)41.03 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.9(d) inches
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $52.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.