Case for Christ for Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today.
Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. Either way, while you’ve been told Jesus was God’s son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin … and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Well, here’s a book that gives you all the answers. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others.
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids’ everyday lives
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Robert Suggs , Robert Elmer
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Rob Suggs has been involved in three successful children's Bibles as writer, illustrator, or both. He and his wife, Gayle, have two children and live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Robert Elmer lives in the Seattle area with his wife and their little white dog, Farragut, who is named for the famous admiral. He is the author of over fifty books, most of them for younger readers (but some for grown-ups, as well). He enjoys sailing in the San Juan Islands, exploring the Pacific Northwest with his wife, and spending time with their three kids – along with a growing number of little grandkids.show more
- Publish Date05/05/2010
- Series Case for… Series for Kids
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)96.09 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.05
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.