KJV, Deluxe Gift Bible, Leathersoft, Blue, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
The KJV Deluxe Gift Bible is perfect for personal use or to give as a gift to celebrate special occasions like graduations, baptisms, birthdays, or achievements. This beautifully crafted Bible features a Leathersoft cover, gilded edges, ribbon markers, and the Thomas Nelson KJV Comfort Print® typeface. Additional features include a special presentation page, the words of Christ in red, full-color maps, charts, and an easy-to-use dictionary-concordance.
This edition is part of Thomas Nelson's line of easy-to-read Comfort Print KJV Bibles. Blending modern technology with old-world craftsmanship, Comfort Print KJV Bibles are designed with exclusively commissioned typography by the world's leading Bible type foundry, 2K/Denmark. The KJV Comfort Print typeface was designed to reflect the beautiful and timeless character of the King James translation and to enhance your scripture reading experience.
- Exclusive KJV Comfort Print®
- Beautiful new Thomas Nelson KJV font
- Words of Christ in red
- Easy-to-use Dictionary-Concordance
- Miracles and Parables of Jesus
- Ribbon marker
- Gilded page edges
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
- Clear and readable 8-point print size
- Publish Date03/28/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)1.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)39.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.75(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Font Size 8pt
- Price $10.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.