God Is Closer Than You Think Participant's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), God is Closer Than You Think, John Ortberg helps you to discover and enjoy a vibrant, moment-by-moment relationship with God the Father.
Today you can see God in action. Today you can hear God speaking to you. Today you can connect with God heart-to-heart. Today!
Intimacy with God can happen right now – a closeness you can feel, a reality you can experience for yourself. God is closer than you think, and connecting with him isn’t the exclusive domain of monks and ascetics. It’s for business people, high school students, busy moms, single men, single women…and most important, it’s for YOU!
In God is Closer than You Think, Ortberg reveals the face of God waiting to be discovered in the complex mosaic of your life. This insightful and impactful small group study will help you:
- Find God where you least expect him
- Listen to God’s voice
- Identify which pathway of relationship you’re uniquely designed to travel
- Align yourself with the flow of the Holy Spirit
- Draw closer to God even when he seems absent
This Participant Guide is designed for use together with the God Is Closer Than You Think Video Study (sold separately) and includes discussion questions for individuals and groups. When used together they provide you with a practical tool than can transform your faith.
- God’s Great Desire for People
- Where is God in My World?
- Partnering with God Today
- Listening to the Voice of God
- God Wants a Relationship with You
- Heaven Breaking Through
- Contributor(s)John Ortberg , Stephen and Amanda Sorenson
- About the Contributor(s) John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling...
John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling books include Soul Keeping, Who Is This Man?, and If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get out of the Boat. John teaches around the world at conferences and churches, writes articles for Christianity Today and Leadership Journal, and is on the board of the Dallas Willard Center and Fuller Seminary. He has preached sermons on Abraham Lincoln, The LEGO Movie, and The Gospel According to Les Miserables. John and his wife Nancy enjoy spending time with their three adult children, dog Baxter, and surfing the Pacific. You can follow John on twitter @johnortberg or check out the latest news/blogs on his website at www.johnortberg.com.
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.show more
- Publish Date05/27/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!