Who Is Jesus? Study Guide and DVD
- Regular price
- Sale price
Who Is Jesus? The question has been asked and debated for generations. Some call him Lord. Some say he was a good man, a prophet, or a teacher. Still others call him a lunatic or liar. History, culture, and Scripture agree that all of life centers on your answer to this one question Who Is Jesus?
In this five-week video Bible study, Pastor Louie Giglio invites us to meet God in both our intellect and our hearts by uncovering what history and Scripture have to say about Jesus. Throughout the study, we’ll witness how Jesus appeared and shaped the landscape of history, just as he shapes the landscape of our lives for eternity.
For those just beginning to ask questions about him, and those who have known him for a long time, Who Is Jesus? is a journey toward discovering the truth about history’s most monumental figure and humanity’s opportunity to know him personally.
- Good or God?
- Friend or Foe?
- King or Pawn?
- A Way or the Way?
- The Lion or the Lamb?
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Louie Giglio
- About the Contributor(s) Louie Giglio is the pastor of Passion City Church and the original visionary of the Passion movement, which exists to...
Louie Giglio is the pastor of Passion City Church and the original visionary of the Passion movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus.
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged people at events across the US and around the world, and it continues to see 18–25-year-olds fill venues across the nation in pursuit of living for God’s glory.
In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, Passion Publishing, and the Passion Global Institute.
Louie is the national bestselling author of Not Forsaken, Goliath Must Fall, How Great Is Our God, Indescribable, The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, and I Am Not But I Know I Am.
Louie and Shelley make their home in Atlanta, Georgia.show more
- Publish Date05/29/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.49 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.