The Beginner's Bible Adam and Eve in the Garden: My First
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the beginning, the world is perfect. Everyone is happy.
But then a bad thing happens. Will it stay this way forever?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level E and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kelly Pulley
- About the Contributor(s) Kelly Pulley has illustrated dozens of The Beginner's Bible® books for over ten years. He started his career as an...
Kelly Pulley has illustrated dozens of The Beginner's Bible® books for over ten years. He started his career as an artist working on licensed character T-shirts for an apparel company. He currently lives in Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date02/19/2008
- Series I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.17 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $3.49
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!