Cherish Video Study: The One Word That Changes Everything for Your Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most married couples survive by gritting their teeth and holding on. However, as Gary Thomas reveals in this six-session video Bible study (guide sold separately), couples can not only survive but actually thrive in marriage when they learn how to cherish one another. This simple practice of cherishing—noticing, appreciating, honoring, and encouraging one another—can reverse old patterns of "going through the motions" and bring hope and life into every marriage.
- To Love and to Cherish (20 min)
- Your Honor (25 min)
- Taking Your Marriage to the Next Level (23 min)
- Cherishing Your Unique Spouse (21 min)
- This Is How Your Spouse Stumbles (22 min)
- Keep on Cherishing (24 min)
Designed for use with the Cherish Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary Thomas
- About the Contributor(s) Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member...
Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member teaching on spiritual formation at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon and Houston Theological Seminary in Houston, Texas. He is the author of 19 books, including When to Walk Away, Sacred Pathways, Cherish, Sacred Parenting, the award-winning Authentic Faith, and Sacred Marriage – over one million copies sold. He has a master’s degree from Regent College, where he studied under Dr. J.I. Packer, and was awarded an honorary doctorate in divinity from Western Seminary. Gary has spoken in 49 states and 10 different countries. He has appeared numerous times on various national radio and television programs, including CBN, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today.
- Publish Date01/10/2017
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Running Time02:15:00
- Price $18.89