The Expositor's Bible Commentary - Abridged Edition: New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
All the verse-by-verse insights of the 5-volume Expositor's Bible Commentary New Testament set--in one convenient volume.
When you want to dig more deeply into the meaning of God's Word, a good expository Bible commentary is ideal. You want more than simple commentary that just scratches the surface. But you don't want a time-consuming multi-volume set laden with fine points you can't use. The Expositor's Bible Commentary Abridged Edition: New Testament is tailor-made for you. Based on the critically acclaimed Expositor's Bible Commentary used by pastors, students, and scholars across the world, this single abridged edition offers you the full, penetrating, verse-by-verse commentary of the full series while leaving out needless technical details. Marshalling the knowledge of twenty-one top biblical scholars, it brings tremendous insight to your Bible studies. This commentary features:
- Verse-by-verse exposition of the entire Bible
- Over 100 in-text charts, maps, tables, and pictures
- Goodrick/Kohlenberger numbers for cross-referencing the Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance and other G/K-numbered resources
- Contributor(s)Kenneth L. Barker , John R. Kohlenberger III
- About the Contributor(s) Kenneth L. Barker (PhD, Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning) is an author, lecturer, biblical scholar, and the general...Kenneth L. Barker (PhD, Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning) is an author, lecturer, biblical scholar, and the general editor of the NIV Study Bible.
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Publish Date04/13/2004
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $48.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!