- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Tremper Longman III , David E. Garland , Everett F. Harrison , Donald A. Hagner , Verlyn Verbrugge , Murray J. Harris , Robert K. Rapa
- About the Contributor(s) Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in...
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
David E. Garland (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is William B. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures and dean for academic affairs at George W. Truett Seminary, Baylor University. He is the New Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and the author of various books and commentaries, including Mark and Colossians/Philemon in the NIV Application Commentary, and the article on Mark in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary. He and his wife, Diana, reside in Waco, Texas.
Everett F. Harrison was founding faculty member of Fuller Theological Seminary, where he served as professor of New Testament for some thirty years, up to the time of his retirement in the late 1970s. Before that, he was a Presbyterian minister and also taught at Dallas Theological Seminary.
Donald A. Hagner is the George Eldon Ladd Professor of New Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, where he has taught for nearly thirty years. He is a graduate of Fuller, where he studied with Everett Harrison and George Ladd, and of Manchester University, where he studied with F. F. Bruce. Among his writings are commentaries on Hebrews and Matthew.
Verlyn D. Verbrugge (PhD, University of Notre Dame) served as senior editor-at-large for biblical and theological resources at Zondervan until his death in 2015. He published a number of articles and was general editor of the acclaimed New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, Abridged Edition. He is the author of several books, including Paul and Money and A Not-So-Silent-Night.
Murray J. Harris is professor of New Testament Exegesis and Theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. Previously he was Warden of Tyndale House, a biblical research library in Cambridge, England. He presently resides in New Zealand.
Robert Keith Rapa (DTheo, University of South Africa) is dean and professor of New Testament at Asia Baptist Theological Seminary in Singapore. Previously, Dr. Rapa served as a pastor for 10 years and taught at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary and Moody Bible Institute. He is author of The Meaning of "Works of the Law" in Galatians and Romans and contributor to Foundational Faith: Unchanging Truth for an Ever-Changing World (edited by John Koessler). Dr. Rapa and his wife Esther have three children and reside in Singapore. show more
- Publish Date05/22/2008
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.4(h) x 7.75(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $30.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.