Hebrews - Revelation
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Tremper Longman III , David E. Garland , Dick T. France , George H. Guthrie , Daryl Charles , Tom Thatcher , Alan F. Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in...
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
David E. Garland (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is William B. Hinson Professor of Christian Scriptures and dean for academic affairs at George W. Truett Seminary, Baylor University. He is the New Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and the author of various books and commentaries, including Mark and Colossians/Philemon in the NIV Application Commentary, and the article on Mark in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary. He and his wife, Diana, reside in Waco, Texas.
The Reverend Dr. Dick France was a New Testament scholar and Aglican cleric. He was Principal of Wycliffe Hall Oxford from 1989 to 1995. He also worked for the London School of Theology.
George H. Guthrie (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) serves as the Benjamin W. Perry Professor of Bible at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. As a specialist in New Testament and Greek, he is the author of numerous articles and four books including the volume Hebrews in the NIV Application Commentary series.
Daryl Charles (PhD, Westminster Theological Seminary) is the William E. Simon Visiting Fellow in Religion & Public Life in the James Madison Program at Princeton University.
Tom Thatcher is a professor of Biblical Studies at Cincinnati Christian University. A graduate of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville), his research interests include the Johannine Literature, Historical Jesus Studies, and methods of biblical interpretation. Tom lives with his wife, Becky, and two children, and is an ordained minister of the Christian Churches/Churches of Christ.
Alan F. Johnson (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is Emeritus Professor of New Testament and Christian Ethics and Emeritus Director of the Center for Applied Christian Ethics (CACE) at Wheaton College. He is the author of commentaries on Paul’s letter to the Romans, 1 Corinthians, and Revelation and co-author with Robert Webber of What Christians Believe. He and his wife Marie reside in Warrenville, Illinois and have four daughters and nineteen grandchildren. show more
- Publish Date02/09/2006
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series The Expositor's Bible Commentary
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.5 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 7.63(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Price $32.89
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.