Making Your Case for Christ Study Guide: An Action Plan for Sharing What you Believe and Why
- Regular price
- Sale price
In his bestselling book The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel retraced his spiritual journey from atheism to faith by showing how the evidence he obtained from experts in the field of history, archaeology, and ancient manuscripts led him to the verdict that Jesus truly was the Son of God.
Now, in this six-week training course, Lee and coauthor Mark Mittelberg will equip you with practical tools to equip you articulate this same message to your unsaved friends and present evidence that backs up Jesus' claims and credentials.
As you go through the course, you will discover how to:
- Help your unsaved friends and family members open up to consider the case for Christ
- Describe your own personal journey with Christ and how it has impacted you
- Share with confidence about the biblical record of Christ—that Jesus was real
- Present the evidence for the resurrection of Christ—that Jesus died and was raised to life
- Explain the central message of Christ in an authentic and compelling way
- Help your unsaved friends and family members respond to the truth of Jesus
- Helping Friends Consider the Case for Christ
- Describing Your Own Journey with Christ
- Backing Up the Biblical Record of Christ
- Presenting Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ
- Explaining the Central Message of Christ
- Encouraging Friends to Follow Christ
Designed for use with Making Your Case for Christ Video Study (9780310095156), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Mark Mittelberg
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Mark Mittelberg is a best-selling author and international speaker. His books include The Unexpected Adventure (with Lee Strobel), The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (With Answers), and Confident Faith. He is also the primary author of the award-winning Becoming a Contagious Christian training course (with Lee Strobel and Bill Hybels), which has been translated into more than 20 languages and used by more than 1,500,000 people around the world. You can visit Mark’s website at: markmittelberg.comshow more
- Publish Date06/19/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.99 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!