Becoming a Contagious Christian Participant's Guide: Communicating Your Faith in a Style That Fits You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Over one million people have experienced the groundbreaking evangelism training course Becoming a Contagious Christian — a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Now revised and updated, it avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians — and to their friends! Instead, it shows ordinary believers how to share the gospel in natural and effective ways being the person God made them to be.
This participant's guide is designed to help you get the most out of the Becoming a Contagious Christian course. By applying training principles to real-life situations and relationships, you'll identify and develop an evangelism style that's effective for you.
DVD segments, as well as individual and group activities, will help you gain confidence and equip you to:
- Discover your own style of communicating about Christ
- Build spiritually significant relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Tell your own story of coming to faith
- Use easy-to-remember gospel illustrations
- Pray with someone to receive Christ, and more!
Designed for use with the revised and updated Becoming a Contagious Christian kit and small group DVD editions.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Mittelberg , Lee Strobel
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Mittelberg is a best-selling author and international speaker. His books include The Unexpected Adventure (with Lee Strobel), The Questions Christians...
Mark Mittelberg is a best-selling author and international speaker. His books include The Unexpected Adventure (with Lee Strobel), The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (With Answers), and Confident Faith. He is also the primary author of the award-winning Becoming a Contagious Christian training course (with Lee Strobel and Bill Hybels), which has been translated into more than 20 languages and used by more than 1,500,000 people around the world. You can visit Mark’s website at: markmittelberg.com
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.comshow more
- Publish Date02/08/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.25 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.85
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.