The Reason for God Discussion Guide: Conversations on Faith and Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
This six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately) captures live and unscripted conversations between Tim Keller and a group of people to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, and Scripture, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
In his New York Times bestselling book The Reason for God, Timothy Keller established himself as a modern-day C. S. Lewis who brings together faith and intellect, theology and popular culture, modern-day objections and historic Christian beliefs.
Now fans of the New York Times bestseller can find resources to help them engage with those same objections, drawing on recent scholarship and debates. The Reason for God small group Bible study can be used individually, with groups, or by any believer who is engaging with friends who don’t share his or her beliefs.
Christians will be challenged to wrestle with their friends and neighbors’ hardest questions, and to engage those questions in ways that will spark an honest, enriching, and humbling dialogue. Capture a live and unscripted conversation between Timothy Keller and the six panelists discussing their objections to Christianity. This study will help small groups and individuals dig deeper into the objections of the Christian faith and to learn about both sides of the issues.
- Isn’t the Bible a Myth?
- How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
- What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
- How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
Designed for use with Reason for God Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Timothy Keller
- About the Contributor(s) Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal...
Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal God, Jesus the King, and The Prodigal Prophet.show more
- Publish Date10/11/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.31 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.09 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.1(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $7.69
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.