Encounters with God: Transforming Your Bible Study
- Regular price
- Sale price
Studying the Bible is not just the pursuit of biblical and theological head knowledge. It is a journey for your soul into the heart of God.
Renowned Bible teacher Henry Blackaby, and his sons Norman and Mel, believe that Bible study is far more than a study method--it is a way of life. The Blackabys walk beside you as you read the Scriptures so that you can encounter God. You'll discover how your encounters can change your everyday life. They will train you how to study effectively on your own by mentoring you through short passages from the seven types of literature in the Bible.
Encounter God and make life changes because of it. Not just head knowledge, but heart change.
How to Encounter God in the Scriptures
- Hear His Voice through Prayer
- Read His Words
- Understand His Words
- Apply His Words
- Adjust Your Life
- Contributor(s)Henry Blackaby , Norman Blackaby , Melvin Blackaby
- About the Contributor(s) Norman Blackaby teaches at Dallas Baptist University. He holds a PhD in Biblical Backgrounds and Archeology. Previously he has served...Norman Blackaby teaches at Dallas Baptist University. He holds a PhD in Biblical Backgrounds and Archeology. Previously he has served as a senior pastor at two churches and with his father for six years as Vice President of Blackaby Ministries International. In addition, Norman is the co-author of Called & Accountable: Discovering Your Place in God's Eternal Purpose, Experiencing Prayer with Jesus: The Power of His Presence and Example, and The Blackaby Study Bible. He and his family live near Dallas, Texas.
Melvin Blackaby earned a B.A. from Hardin Simmons University, and an M.Div. and a Ph.D. in theology from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He co-authored with Henry Blackaby Experiencing God Together: God's Plan to Touch Your World and What's So Spiritual About Your Gifts? He is senior pastor of Bow Valley Baptist Church, Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. show more
- Publish Date11/13/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.59
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!