Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day: A 40-Day Journey with the Daily Office
- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on his bestselling book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, this 40-day devotional by Peter Scazzero is your guide to more intentional, meaningful, life-changing communion with God.
We all struggle to find daily time to be with God for the nourishment of our souls. This groundbreaking devotional is your key to resting fully in the awareness of his presence, increasing your self-knowledge, and growing deeper, closer to God.
Each day, Peter Scazzero invites you to the ancient and yet powerful spiritual discipline of the Daily Office, the practice of pausing morning and evening to reflect on God's work in your life.
In the midst of the hustle, we have to create interludes to re-center our hearts on the presence of God. For eight weeks, each morning and evening devotional will help you create that much-needed space for silence and reflection. You will be encouraged with thoughtful readings and questions to consider. And after each a closing prayer, you'll return to your day with a renewed sense of purpose and peace. This devotional is drawn from the bestselling book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and can be read as a companion book or enjoyed on its own.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day will anchor your life on the invitation to love God with all your heart, mind, and strength. In this guided journey, you'll discover the spiritual nourishment, joy, and peace that comes from meeting with God every day.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day is also available in Spanish, Espiritualidad emocionalmente sana Día a día.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Scazzero
- About the Contributor(s) Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with...
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two bestselling books—The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Discipleship Course and two devotional books. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.show more
- Publish Date07/08/2014
- Series Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.