Daily readings for Lent that will bring you closer to Jesus.
As you read this powerful booklet during the Lenten season, you will experience spiritual growth through interaction with Scripture from both the Old and New Testaments. The readings culminate in the Passion Week and Easter Sunday, and you will gain a greater understanding of the life, death and resurrection of Jesus as you examine critical passion narratives in the Gospels. Through your interaction with these Lenten readings, you will be a joyful witness of God’s carefully orchestrated plan to redeem the world through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
These 40 devotions will allow you to gain a more complete perspective on your personal relationship with Jesus and the power of his work in your life today. Written by Dr. Kenneth Boa, president of Reflections Ministries, each devotion provides thoughts for meditation along with a prayer for each day, making this the perfect devotional for personal or family use.
- 40 daily devotions with multiple Scripture readings
- A meditation that amplifies the Scripture passages
- Each daily reading ends with a prayer
- Scripture text from the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- A readable 10.5-point type size