Gospel in Life Study Guide: Grace Changes Everything
- Regular price
- Sale price
Join author and pastor Timothy Keller in this eight-week small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), to explore how the gospel can change your heart, community, and how you live the Gospel out in everyday life
In week one you and your group will study the city, your home now, the world. Week eight closes with the theme of the eternal city, your heavenly home, the world that is to come. In between you’ll learn how the gospel can change your heart, your community, and how you live in this world.
This Discussion Guide is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, thought-provoking narrative from Keller, a helpful Leader’s Guide and much more.
- City – The World That Is
- Heart – Three Ways To Live
- Idolatry – The Sin Beneath The Sin
- Community – The Context For Change
- Witness – An Alternate City
- Work – Cultivating The Garden
- Justice – A People For Others
- Eternity – The World That Is To Come
Designed for use with the Gospel in Life Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Timothy Keller
- About the Contributor(s) Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal...
Timothy Keller is the New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God, The Meaning of Marriage, The Prodigal God, Jesus the King, and The Prodigal Prophet.show more
- Publish Date02/24/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.