Relatable Study Guide with DVD: Making Relationships Work
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the time we are born, relationships are constantly shaping who we are and how we engage with the world around us. Beginning with how we see ourselves, we develop a view of God and others that impacts the way we relate to our parents, navigate friendships, dating relationships and marriage.
Relat(able) looks at relationships the way God intended them to be. Because He has gone to extraordinary lengths to relate to us, we have the potential to build incredible relationships with one another. Embracing God’s love and receiving His grace changes the way we relate to him, our family, our friends, and ourselves.
In this study, Louie Giglio explores the fundamental question of what makes us relatable to others. He shows how God can change our perspective on relationships, give us greater purpose in dating and marriage, bring us peace in the midst of conflict, and help us restore relationships that seem broken beyond repair.
The Relat(able) Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in between sessions.
- The Shovel and the Spoon (20:00)
- The Man/Woman in the Mirror (23:00)
- A God to Call Father (20:00)
- The Friend Everyone Longs For (23:00)
- Becoming Someone vs. Finding Someone (18:00)
- Handshake of Peace (23:00)
- Bonus: Why Date? (22:00)
- Bonus: Marriage with a Mission (22:00)
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Louie Giglio
- About the Contributor(s) Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and founder of the Passion Movement, which exists to call a generation...
Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and founder of the Passion Movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus.
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged young people at events across the US and around the world, uniting millions of students in worship, prayer, and justice.
In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and the Passion Global Institute.
Louie is the author of The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, I Am Not But I Know I Am, Goliath Must Fall, and Indescribable.
Louie and Shelley make their home in Atlanta, Georgia.show more
- Publish Date06/28/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.96 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99