Follow Participant's Guide with DVD: No Experience Necessary
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lots of people think Christianity is all about doing what Jesus says. But what if doing what Jesus says isn’t what Jesus says to do at all? Jesus’ invitation is an invitation to relationship, and it begins with a simple request: follow me.
Religion says “Change and you can join us.” Jesus says, “Join us and you will change.” There’s a huge difference. Jesus doesn’t expect people to be perfect. He just wants them to follow him. Being a sinner doesn’t disqualify anyone. Being an unbeliever doesn’t disqualify anyone. In fact, following almost always begins with a sinner and unbeliever taking one small step.
In this eight-session video-based Bible study, Andy Stanley takes small groups on a journey through the Gospels as he traces Jesus’ teaching on what it means to follow.
- Jesus Says (19:30)
- Next Steps (22:00)
- Fearless (21:30)
- Follow Wear (22:30)
- The Fine Print (22:30)
- What I Want to Want (17:45)
- Leading Great (21:30)
- Unfollow (22:30)
This pack contains one participant's guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date08/19/2014
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.49 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.