A Life Beyond Amazing Study Guide: 9 Decisions That Will Transform Your Life Today
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why were people in the first century so drawn to Jesus of Nazareth? His powerful miracles and challenging teachings, for sure. But it was also His character. Humanity had never witnessed someone who is loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, compassionate, generous, faithful, humble, and self-controlled all the time. It was as if God Himself had become a human being to demonstrate the life that is possible–a life beyond amazing.
The traits that Jesus demonstrated in His life were traits empowered by the Spirit of God who filled Him. When Jesus returned to heaven, He sent His Spirit to indwell all His true followers so they could display the same character in their lives–not for their benefit alone but to show the world the kind of life God intended us to enjoy. The apostle Paul called these traits "the fruit of the Spirit" (Galatians 5:22–23).
In this A Life Beyond Amazing Study Guide, Dr. David Jeremiah describes the divinely empowered life that is possible for followers of Christ. Between introductory and concluding messages, Dr. Jeremiah explores each of the nine traits of a Spirit-filled life as outlined by the apostle Paul–traits that produce a life beyond amazing. Each lesson also includes:
- An outline of the main subjects and Scriptures covered during the lesson
- An overview of Dr. Jeremiah's teaching on the topic being studied
- Application questions to help individuals and small groups delve into the Bible
- A Did You Know? section that adds a point of interest to the lesson
- Contributor(s)David Jeremiah
- About the Contributor(s) David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through...
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books, including Is This the End?, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotions, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible. Dr. Jeremiah serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
- Publish Date10/10/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.05 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $9.09
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!