Christian Counseling 3rd Edition: Revised and Updated
- Regular price
- Sale price
This proven guide in pastoral counseling has been extensively expanded and revised by the author to include recent developments and research, new resources, and attention to newly urgent needs such as AIDS, eating disorders, homosexuality, and violence. Written with clarity and sensitivity, this volume builds on biblical foundations and the best resources of professional psychology. It reflects the insights the author has gained from many years of Christian counseling.
New Sections include:
- The Legal, Ethical and Moral Issues in Counseling
- The Multicultural, Multiracial Issues in Counseling
- Conflict and Relationships
- Dealing with Death and Grief
- Alcoholism and Other Substance Abuse
- Crises and Trauma
- Counseling and Terrorism
- Contributor(s)Gary R. Collins
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books...
Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books include The Magnificent Mind, How to Be a People Helper, and Can You Trust Psychology?show more
- Publish Date01/16/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)3.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.2 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $27.99
add corresponding quantity to see pricing
Ordering more than 2,000? Call 800-727-3480 to save even more!